Important Dates – 2017
For your convenience we have a few options to services the needs for you and your athlete. Balance must be paid in full by March 15, 2017. All payments are Non refundable. Application Open January 2, 2017. If you take advantage of the payment option, it is important to pay according to the payment schedule to make sure that all uniforms are ordered and back in time for our first track meet of the season.
- January 2, 2017 – Open Registration
- February 15, 2017 –1st Payment Due for Payment Plan
- March 1, 2017 –2nd Payment Due for Payment Plan
- March 15, 2017—Full Payment Due
Practice Information – 2017
- March 6, 2017 – 1st Practice
- Practices will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:15 pm – 7:00 pm (unless otherwise communicated)
- 30-40 minutes will be devoted towards developmental coaching (academic and spiritual growth) based on biblical principles.
- 1 hour will be devoted towards track and field training, techniques, and nutritional planning/coaching.
- TBA – Practice location will be updated
2017 Track Schedule
- TBA – Track Meet information will be updated accordingly
Suggested Items for the Track Season
During this track season, there will be quite a few practices and track meets that we want to make sure that you are well prepared for. Along with making sure that you have plenty of water, food and snacks prepared for your athlete and family, we have outlined a few (but not limited to) suggested items that may make your track meets a little more comfortable. Keep in mind, track meets are usually all day meets (approximately 8:00 am – 5:00 pm), so please be sure to prepare accordingly.
Utilized during track meets to protect from sun and weather
Place under your tent to protect from direct contact with dirt and grass
Utilized for rest during track meets
Cooler / with wheels
To keep water, ice, and snacks cool during track meets
To pack and carry items around during track meets
Utilized to sit and rest during track meets
Portable battery operated Fan
Utilized to keep cool during track meets
Healthy Foods and Snack
Be sure to pack healthy foods and snack for the track meets. Meets are usually from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
LOTS OF WATER!!!
Lot of water to keep your athlete and your family hydrated during the long hot days during the track meets.